And, it's a wrap!





After many, many drafts and edits this journey is complete, the Exegesis is FINALLY printed and bound!

Writing the Exegesis meant, planning the organizing principle of the document, deciding on the flow of chapters, reading new thinkers/philosophies to justify, examine my practice and its provocations. This was a daunting period of sleepless nights, ideas colliding into each other, with new frames of examination emerging each day.

By the end of this month of incessant writing, I was left feeling like I had birthed a baby! I did feel a tad bit sad too, almost as if a curtain had come down on a phase of my life.
What a rich and fulfilling experience this has been! I will miss all the curated chaos of this period. But, I see many more exciting journeys waiting to be unfolded.

Both my Exegesis and Reflective document are available here.

Aparna Vinod - Capstone Exegesis

Aparna Vinod - Reflective Document


Comments