Planning - Adorning and Witnessing


After my adornments were ready I planned a workshop Adorning and Witnessing where I could experiment, generate and transfer meaning and experience using Bhootham and Zaba. I envisioned the workshop as a space of co-inquiry between me and the audience which would be collaborative and participatory in nature. I used tools and activities from Augusto Boal to achieve these intentions.

Below is the abstract of Adorning and Witnessing -


I also created a Learning Design for the workshop which enlisted the overall purpose and intentions I was hoping to inquire into -

The activities chosen from Augusto Boal were also planned keeping in mind two aspects -

1) The nature of the audience (there backgrounds as Designers).
2) The skills available in the audience which could be provoked to strengthen my own inquiry.




The conversation circle activity was planned as a space of sharing and witnessing once own state of being, meaning-making, and nature of experience. For this activity, I created Q - cards as prompts that could be used to unpack ideas and experiences effectively - 


Comments